Thursday, April 4, 2013

macaroons!

This Spring Break was positioning itself into being definitely a rather insigiicant, bland break, but tonight turned it around without a doubt. Brittany Hampton (@brittany_hampton) and I, decided to bust a mission, heading out to DTLA after work. Making a quick stop at Bottega Louie (one of my new secret obsessions) & ending the night at Library Bar (one of my new favorite hole in the wall bars). If you need something quick and fun todo that's not too out of the way I recommend either of these two places. (WARNING: parking is a killer, it gets to the point where you don't care how much you pay you just want to park)




macaroon!
bottega louie 
my new addiction
the bar at bottega louie
adios library bar
library bar
library bar
brittany and i at library bar 

No comments:

Post a Comment